fredag 19. april 2013

6th day, no acid reflux and feeling good!

I don't know if the tea from yesterday is to blame or the green algees I took with the water to fight the acide reflux... but today I'm feeling good!
I was searching the net for some more information about acide reflux. First I came across a website from doctors saying that they mostly treat it with medicine, or if needed operation.  Scary!

Then I found an Indian website. Talking about how they think in India.  Wow!  What a different; in stead of treating the symptoms, they look at what could be the reason for the problem.
One of the best information I found was that one should not fill the stomach more than 75% so that the stomach has room to digest, as well as it is important to eat the days biggest meal when the sun is at its highest. So I guess one of the reasons for norwegians having acid reflux could be that we fill up to much and eat dinner to late?

The site I found was in norwegian, but thought I'd give you the link anyways.
If you know norwegian or Google translate you could get the info in english as well. http://www.ayurved.no/blogg/kunnskaps-arkiv/helselosninger/fordoyelse/halsbrann-og-sure-oppstot/

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar