mandag 15. april 2013

First day of fasting.

It's been 19 hours, and i just felt the taste of caramel. Could it be that my body tries to tell me something? 

I tried fasting before, just about a year ago actually. I broke the fast after 3 days... i so wanted that hotdog! hehe. 

Well... why do I do this, what's the reason? Some time ago I saw a documentary on the Norwegian national Chanel. NRK. They had focus on fasting as an alternative cure for many different diseases. The program gave me inspiration to try it out. What could I lose? 

I've been interested in health and good food for some time now. And realizing fasting could be good for your health. Well, why not try it when one feel good and healthy? Its a good chance I'll stay that way. Also I love to experiment, and see how I react to different things. Being on a fast for an extended time would be interesting! 

One of the things they found was that people with cancer, that were on chemotherapy would react much better to the treatment if they were on a fast. So for how long am I going to fast? well... first I was planing on two weeks. 

If I don't get hungry... I will keep it going. It will be interesting to see how it goes, considering my exams is coming up as well... Today I was waing in a 82kg which is about 180 pounds. I will stopp fasting if I get under 70... so I have 12 kg of tissue to burn before I will consider it dangerous.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar